Posted by : HollowBattousai Tuesday, July 14, 2015



SAINT SEIYA MOVIE 3: LEGEND OF CRIMSON YOUTH

I started subbing the longest Saint Seiya Movie earlier today, This movie is the longest in the series and is the the first one to received a full theatrical release in Japan. Due to popularity of the series we received several movies (a total of five movies) which all of them had great success(except for the fifth movie). I will be subbing a total of four movies as the fifth movie is total garbage, a cash grab by Toei Animations after cancelling the anime.

The status of the subs will be added on the right side of the page.

Update 1: This movie uses a lot of formal words, its taking me a while to translate the conversation between Abel and Athena, Example: Naze which is a formal way of saying why, how come or for what reason can get a little confusing. I'm used to Nande or even doushite when asking why or how come, its a casual way of speaking in a regular conversation. Just wanted to update to let everyone know why the status is still at 5%. XD

Update 2: Since this movie doesn't have an intro I had to learn how to do a fade effect on the subs, the title fades away and I wanted the title translation to do the same to make it look nice. I'm now working 100% on the translation which so far is going nice and smooth.

Share this Article :

{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Thank you for your hard works and effort on movie 1 &2. Do you plan to or will you be subbing the TV series as well in the near future?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking about it, I can't promise anything at this time due to my already busy schedule. I would love to do it in the near future though. :D

      Delete