Posted by : HollowBattousai Tuesday, August 11, 2015

I noticed a lot of spelling errors on v2, I was short on time and decided to rush on this movie's subs. I will be fixing the spelling errors and also some timing issues I found. I'm also going to upload a PS4 Media player versions of all the movies really soon.

Version 3 will be uploaded soon.

Update:
Version 3 is finally finished, I found many errors which I fixed including translation and timing errors. Like I stated before I rushed on this movie's translation and well that resulted in a poor release. I'll be uploading version 3 later today.

Update 2:
Version 3 is up for download.

Share this Article :

{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Thanks! Eagerly looking forward to it. I wish more people frequent your site. You and I can't be the only Saint Seiya fans out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do get some views but I wished more people would visit. I agree, I know a lot of people like this series, on Nyaa Saint Seiya the Movie 2 has been downloaded 446. The first movie has been downloaded 431 times.

    ReplyDelete