Posted by : HollowBattousai Thursday, May 28, 2015

Saint Seiya: The Heated Battle of the Gods is the second movie based on the manga and later anime series, Saint Seiya. Due to the success of the first movie Saint Seiya: The Movie, this film saw the light as it premiered in Japanese theaters in March 12, 1988. And the success continued with the series as a third Movie, Legend of Crimson Youth was made.

Source: saintseiya.wikia

I will upload the movies only to torrents from now on.

(Update 1)
Its going to take a little longer than expected to start working on this movie, I have a few personal matters to attend but once that's out of the way I will start on the subs.

(Update 2)
I finally got some free time to work on the subs, I posted the status on the left side of this blog.

(Update 3)
I've been working none stop for the past 2 hours on the subs, this movie uses a lot of formal words and its been hard to translate. right now I'm only half way in to the movie and it's been a lot of work. XD

Share this Article :

{ 0 comments... read them below or Comment }